If you are an experienced Project Manager with a deep understanding of software and data engineering, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for growth and development.
What we do
We are a research company focusing on educating and implementing Data Science across various industries in Indonesia. Started as Pacmann AI in 2017, we now branch out into two business units:
Valiance: an end-to-end data science consultant that solves business pain points using automation, statistical modeling, and machine learning. From Bayesian to deep learning to mathematical optimization, we have delivered hundreds of models for a wide-range of industries in Indonesia.
Pacmann: an education technology platform that provides access to quality learning, an in-depth curriculum, at an affordable price. We strive to contribute in the enhancement of data, business, and engineering skills of Indonesians regardless of age, gender, and socioeconomic groups.
Why you should join us
- We aim to create the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our team and the ones they love.
- We embody these core values: Collaborative, Fun, Innovative, Goal Driven, and Open to Constructive Feedback.
- Hybrid working (WFO and WFH) from Jakarta Area.
- You will have experience in working alongside a thriving and dynamic team.
Whom we’re looking for
The ideal qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant fields is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management, preferably in the data engineering or data management field
- Strong understanding of SDLC with a proven track record of successfully managing full cycle of software or data engineering projects
- Strong understanding of web development concepts including backend, frontend, API, and testing
- Strong understanding of data engineering concepts including data quality, data ingestion, data modeling, and data warehousing
- Understanding of data engineering tools and technologies such as SQL, NoSQL, Airflow, Kafka, Debezium, Nifi, and Spark is highly preferred
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies and project management best practices
- Manage all aspects of the data engineering project lifecycle, from planning and design to implementation and maintenance
- Develop and maintain project plans, including timelines and resource allocation
- Ensure adherence to project management best practices and methodologies
- Collaborate with data engineers, devops engineers, and other stakeholders to gather project requirements and ensure project objectives are met
- Develop and maintain project documentation
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Identify and manage risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle
- Stay up-to-date with emerging data engineering and management technologies
What you can expect
- You will be expected to work Hybrid in Jakarta (WFH and WFO).
- Time commitment:
- As a full-time job, we recommend setting aside 40 hours per week.
- The expected salaries range from IDR 9.000.000 to IDR 13.000.000.
- Please send your Resume to this Form https://bit.ly/pac-pm-de-pretest and finish the test before 23.59 Jakarta Time, Sunday, Apr 14, 2023
- Initial/HR interview
- Final interview with the CTO
- On the Job Test with the CTO and/or Engineering Team
Additional pieces of information
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately, so submit and finish fast!
- Note: To support the good cause of our world, we only hire those who are vaccinated, already applying for the Covid vaccination program, or planning to get vaccinated ASAP.
- For any questions, please email email@example.com