Are you a person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills? If you are interested in working alongside a dynamic team and meet the following qualifications, We are interested in you!
What we do
Pacmann is an intensive and immersive data bootcamp company in Indonesia to spread knowledge and address the shortage of good talent in the industry. Our story comes from the difficulties faced while we were trying to hire new talent. No matter how much money we threw to solve the problems, we could not find people with the right skills. Then, we figured we might as well train them by ourselves. We know the education system is broken. Many online courses have sprung up, but with so many options to choose from, there is a genuine lack of direction in the learning path, and perhaps most importantly, motivation to learn dies after a few weeks of effort. It’s simply a hard path to travel on your own. To address all the above issues, we have designed boot camp programs to provide our students with the essential training/materials needed to build a solid career in data analytics. Pacmann has opened three data-related schools: Sekolah Data, Sekolah Data Engineer, and Sekolah Bisnis. In delivering our programs and materials, we always pride ourselves on providing the highest scientific and clinical quality for our client partners and students. Students will be mentored by top-notch academic teams from leading universities and industries at our programs, combined with the industrial-fit and in-depth curriculum.
Why you should join us
- You will get free access to our learning program
- You will have the opportunity to connect and learn with our academic lecturer
- Our people in Pacmann embody these core values: Collaborative, Fun, Innovative, Goal Driven, and Open to Constructive Feedback
- Part-time and full remote working
- You will have experience in working alongside a dynamic team
Who we’re looking for
The ideal qualifications:
- Students of Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science/Business in the 4th-8th semester are preferred:
- Mathematics, Statistics or similar field (Class No. 2 – 10)
- Computer Science or a similar field (Class No. 1-6, 9-10)
- Business or similar field (Class No. 5-6)
- Has a professional demeanor with the ability to influence and facilitate decision-making among multiple, diverse parties
- Able to work collaboratively with the team to solve problems
- Have a high sense of urgency, demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment, and ability to be self-directed and take initiative
- Possess an excellent written and verbal communication ability, as well as critical thinking skills
- Committed throughout the program for 2 months
- Has a depth understanding of business, database, python programming language (for all classes), and SQL/Shell (specifically for SQL classes)
- Conduct mentoring 2-4 sessions per week in the duration of 60-90 minutes/session
- Guide class groups (online) for 7 days per week for 3 hours each day
- Assist live class operations via Zoom
- Coordinate the analysis of student work and assessment
What you can expect
- You will be expected to work fully remote.
- Time commitment: as a part-time job
- Attractive income
Classes currently open
- SQL/Shell Tooling
- Data Wrangling
- Data Visualization
- Business Intelligence
- BI Project Lab
- Linear Algebra
- ML Cases
- Project Lab DS
- Please send your Resume to this link https://bit.ly/application_teaching_assistant before Tue, May 3rd 2022, 23.59 WIB.
- Technical Test
- Interview with Class Coordinator
Additional pieces of information
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately, so submit and finish fast!
- Note: To support the good cause of our world, we only hire those who are vaccinated, already applying for the Covid vaccination program, or planning to get vaccinated ASAP.
- For any questions, please email email@example.com