Are you a person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills? If you are interested in working alongside a successful and dynamic team and meet the following qualifications, We are interested in you!
What we do
Pacmann is an intensive and immersive data boot camp company in Indonesia to spread knowledge and address the shortage of good talent in the industry. The story behind the boot camp comes from the difficulties faced while we were trying to hire new talent. No matter how much money we threw at the problem, we could not find people with the right skills. Then we figured we might as well train them ourselves. We know the education system is broken. Many online courses have sprung up, but with so many options to choose from, there is a genuine lack of direction in the learning path, and perhaps most importantly, motivation to learn dies after a few weeks of effort. It’s simply a hard path to travel on your own. To address all the above issues, we have designed boot camp programs to provide our students with the essential training/materials needed to build a solid career in data analytics. Pacmann has opened three data-related schools: Sekolah Data, Sekolah Data Engineer, and Sekolah Bisnis. In delivering our programs and materials, we always pride ourselves on providing the highest scientific and clinical quality for our client partners and students. At our programs, students will be mentored by top-notch academic teams from leading universities, industries combined with the industrial-fit and in-depth curriculum.
Why you should join us
- We’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health and the ones they love.
- You will get free access to our learning program worth up to Rp150,000,000.00
- You will have the opportunity to connect and learn with our academic lecturer, e.g., Master or Ph.D. degrees from reputable universities and practitioners from reputable industries.
- Our people in Pacmann embody these core values: Collaborative, Fun, Innovative, Goal Driven, and Open to Constructive Feedback.
- Remote working
- You will have experience in working alongside a thriving and dynamic team.
Who we’re looking for
The ideal qualifications:
- Master, Bachelor student or fresh graduate majoring in Management/Business Adm. or related fields
- Have experience as a Teaching Assistant min. 1 semester (proven by certificate)
- Committed throughout the program (2 months)
- Has a professional demeanor with the ability to influence and facilitate decision-making among multiple, diverse parties
- Able to work collaboratively with the team to solve problems
- Have a high sense of urgency, demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment, and ability to be self-directed and take initiative
- Possess an excellent written and verbal communication ability, as well as critical thinking skills
- Assist lecturers in checking assignments and lecture materials
- Moderate online class question and answer discussions
- Assist with live class operations on Saturdays and Sundays via Zoom
- Coordinate the analysis of student work and assessment
What you can expect
- Time commitment: As a part-time job, we recommend setting aside 20 hours per week.
- Attractive Income
- Please send your Resume to this link https://bit.ly/applicationformTA_MBA before Friday,Apr 29, 2022
- Technical Test
- User Interview
Additional pieces of information
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately, so submit and finish fast!
- Note: To support the good cause of our world, we only hire those who are vaccinated, already applying for the Covid vaccination program, or planning to get vaccinated ASAP.
- For any questions, please email email@example.com