We’re currently looking for a creative person who has an eye for details, and is customer oriented to work along with our marketing team. If you’re a creative person who has an excellent management and writing skills, come and join us!
What We Do
Pacmann is an intensive and immersive data and business academy in Indonesia to spread knowledge and address the shortage of good talent in the industry. Our story comes from the difficulties faced while we were trying to hire new talent. No matter how much money we threw to solve the problems, we could not find people with the right skills. Then, we figured we might as well train them by ourselves. We know the education system is broken. Many online courses have sprung up, but with so many options to choose from, there is a genuine lack of direction in the learning path, and perhaps most importantly, motivation to learn dies after a few weeks of effort. It’s simply a hard path to travel on your own. To address all the above issues, we have designed programs to provide our students with the essential training/materials needed to build a solid career in data and business. Pacmann has opened two schools: Sekolah Data and Sekolah Bisnis. In delivering our programs and materials, we always pride ourselves on providing the highest scientific and clinical quality for our client partners and students. At our programs, students will be mentored by top-notch academic teams from leading universities and industries, combined with the industrial-fit and in-depth curriculum.
Why You should Join Us
- We’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health and the ones they love.
- You will have the opportunity to connect and learn with our academic lecturers, e.g., Master or Ph.D. degrees from reputable universities and practitioners from reputable industries.
- Our people in Pacmann embody these core values: Collaborative, Fun, Innovative, Goal Driven, and Open to Constructive Feedback.
- You will have experience in working alongside a thriving and dynamic team.
Who We’re Looking for
The ideal qualifications:
- A Bachelor Degree in Management, Business, Finance or other related major. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Creative and proficient in using social media management tools.
- Social media savvy and up to date to current trends.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Proven experience in copywriting and relentlessly high-quality standards
- Able to translate technical information into an attractive and easy-to-understand copy
- Excellent writing skills – all copies should be free of errors and reflect good editorial judgment.
- Able to use G-Suite (Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet, Google Slides, Google Drives) as reporting tools.
- Self-motivated and able to work well in a collaborative environment as well as individually.
- Highly passionate to work in a fast-paced environment and Data and Business Industry is a plus.
- Provide and Listing the required of KOL/Vendor recommendations according to SOW, CATEGORIES, ect
- Coordinate with KOL/Vendor related to Rate Card and T&C. [Pricing KOL/Vendor].
- Responsible and accountable for implementation and coordination with each selected KOL/Vendor
- Generate, edit, publish, and share our daily social media contents that build meaningful connections and encourage our followers to interact with us actively.
- Develop inspiring, persuasive, and convincing copy for a wide array of writing needs, such as Twitter, search ads, digital campaigns, sales kits, and more
- Maintain marketing content writings and bulletin
What You can Expect
- Time commitment: as a full-time job, we recommend setting aside 40 hours per week.
- Expected salary is around Rp. 5.000.000 – Rp. 6.000.000 per month, based on your skills and performance.
- You will be expected to work full-time, WFH
- Please send your Resume to this link https://bit.ly/Apply_SocmedSpecialist_PACMANN before 26 September 2022, 12.00 WIB.
- Pass the initial screening test
- Initial Interview
- On the Job Test with Marketing Team
- Final interview with Pacmann C-Level
Additional Pieces of Information
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately, so submit today!
- Note: To support the good cause of our world, we only hire those who are vaccinated, are already applying for the Covid vaccination program, or planning to get vaccinated ASAP.
- For any questions, please email to email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org