Are you a strong marketer with a keen interest in growing an Edu-Tech platform? If you are interested in working alongside a thriving and dynamic team and meet the following qualifications, this opportunity is for you!
What we do
Pacmann is an intensive and immersive data boot camp company in Indonesia that aims to spread knowledge and address the shortage of good talent in the industry. The story behind the boot camp comes from the difficulties faced while we were trying to hire new talent. No matter how much money we threw at the problem, we could not find people with the right skills. Then we figured we might as well train them ourselves.
We know the education system is broken. Many online courses have sprung up, but with so many options to choose from, there is a genuine lack of direction in the learning path, and perhaps most importantly, motivation to learn dies after a few weeks of effort. It’s simply a hard path to travel on your own.
To address all the above issues, we have designed bootcamp programs to provide our students with the essential training/materials needed to build a solid career in data analytics. Pacmann has opened three data-related schools: Sekolah Data, Sekolah Data Engineer, and Sekolah Bisnis. In delivering our programs and materials, we always pride ourselves on providing the highest scientific and clinical quality for our client partners and students. At our programs, students will be mentored by top-notch academic teams from leading universities, industries combined with the industrial-fit and in-depth curriculum.
Who we’re looking for
This vacancy is a full-time position for Social Media Admin & Content Creator based in Jakarta
- Ideate and create enticing content for Pacmann’s social media marketing channels (LinkedIn or Intagram or Twitter),
- Publish content to the assigned channel
- Trigger engaging conversation or discourse on the assigned channel,
- Answer queries and act as a career consultant in the DM
- Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in social media marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and propose content ideas that engage, inform and motivate audience
- Experience in optimizing customer satisfaction through service excellence & good customer relations
- Solid knowledge of social media analytics tools
- Preferably familiar with database management systems, spreadsheets, and data visualization software to help in data analysis
- 1-2 years of related working experience
- Self and data driven,strong analytical skills, creative, cooperative, and can communicate well.
- Based in Jabodetabek or willing to relocate
Why you should join us
- We’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health and the ones they love.
- You will have the opportunity to connect and learn with our academic lecturer, e.g., Master or Ph.D. degrees from reputable universities and practitioners from reputable industries.
- Our people in Pacmann embody these core values: Collaborative, Fun, Innovative, Goal Driven, and Open to Constructive Feedback.
- You will have experience in working alongside a thriving and dynamic team.
What you can expect
- Expected remuneration range is Rp 5.000.000-6.500.000 per month
- Complete your application form and preliminary test on this link https://bit.ly/PacSocmedJuly23 before September 1st, 2023.
- 2-3 rounds of Interview
- On the Job Test (OJT)
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately, so submit and finish fast!
- For inquiries, please email email@example.com