We are looking for an aspiring Outbound Sales Partnership that has good communication skills, self-driven, and able to acquire new prospects from B2B/B2C leads.
What we do
Pacmann is an intensive and immersive educational technology company in Indonesia to spread knowledge and address the shortage of good talent in the industry. The story behind the bootcamp comes from the difficulties faced while we were trying to hire new talents. No matter how much money we threw at the problem, we could not find people with the right skills. Then we figured we might as well train them ourselves. We know many online courses have sprung up, but there is a genuine lack of direction in the learning path, and perhaps most importantly, motivation to learn dies after a few weeks of effort. It’s simply a hard path to travel on your own.
To address all the above issues, we have designed boot camp programs to provide our students with the essential training/materials needed to build a solid career in data analytics and Business. Pacmann has opened two programs: Pacmann Pro and Job Preparation Program. In delivering our programs and materials, we always pride ourselves on providing the highest scientific and clinical quality for our client partners and students. At our programs, students will be mentored by top-notch academic teams from leading universities, industries combined with the industrial-fit, end-to-end, and in-depth curriculum.
Why you should join us
- We’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health and the ones they love.
- Our people in Pacmann embody these core values: Collaborative, Fun, Innovative, Goal Driven, and Open to Constructive Feedback.
- Marketing and sales kit support, and competitive incentives.
The ideal qualifications:
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with outbound sales process; canvassing, farming, and prospecting.
- Have the tenacity to face a lot of customers every day.
- Patience in customer handling.
- Able to work with Google Suites (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides).
- Able to work in a team, self-starter and target oriented.
- Able to handle a dynamic and agile working environment.
- Potential leads generation through
- Moreover, you are tasked to record the conversation and result in documents for further use.
What do you can expect
- You can expected this is as your freelance-job
- Pacmann office hours weekdays are on Monday – Friday, 09.00-18.00 WIB
- This work will be commission based.
- Our support: product knowledge and promotional kit.
- Please send your Resume to https://bit.ly/Apply_SalesGrowthPAC before Oct, 31, 2023
- User Interview with Sales Team
- On the Job Test with Sales Team
Additional pieces of information:
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately
- For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org