Are you passionate about enhancing our student’s futures by empowering them to discover, disseminate, and apply their knowledge? Do you want to inspire individuals by cultivating a curiosity for lifelong learning in their career journey? If you are interested in working alongside a successful and dynamic team and you meet the following qualifications, We are interested in you!
What we do
Pacmann is an intensive and immersive data boot camp company in Indonesia to spread knowledge and address the shortage of good talent in the industry. The story behind the boot camp comes from the difficulties faced while we were trying to hire new talent. No matter how much money we threw at the problem, we could not find people with the right skills. Then we figured we might as well train them ourselves. We know the education system is broken. Many online courses have sprung up, but with so many options to choose from, there is a genuine lack of direction in the learning path, and perhaps most importantly, motivation to learn dies after a few weeks of effort. It’s simply a hard path to travel on your own. To address all the above issues, we have designed boot camp programs to provide our students with the essential training/materials needed to build a solid career in data analytics. Pacmann has opened three data-related schools: Sekolah Data, Sekolah Data Engineer, and Sekolah Bisnis. In delivering our programs and materials, we always pride ourselves on providing the highest scientific and clinical quality for our client partners and students. At our programs, students will be mentored by top-notch academic teams from leading universities, industries combined with the industrial-fit and in-depth curriculum.
What is Non-Degree MBA in Tech Program?
Pacmann Academy is soon running a Non-degree MBA in Tech program to prepare our students to tackle business-related problems and get their aspiring business-related jobs. We pride ourselves on providing the highest scientific and clinical quality for our client partners and students. In our programs, students will be mentored by top-notch academic teams from world-leading universities and industries. Our in-depth curriculum is established by the synchronization of industrial needs and theoretical rigor. To keep up with the practical and fundamental knowledge of business, we update and improve our curriculum regularly. This is the reason why we are looking for some exceptional individuals in our curriculum team like yourself to join our Non-degree MBA in Tech teams to help deliver our curriculum and education of real-world skills in business. Through the Non-degree MBA in Tech program by Pacmann, we provide a way to make learning data easier and help our students to get their dream job!
Why you should join us
- We’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health and the ones they love.
- You will get free access to our learning program worth up to Rp. 150.000.000.
- You will have the opportunity to connect and learn with our academic lecturer, e.g., Master or Ph.D. degrees from reputable universities and practitioners from reputable industries.
- Our people in Pacmann embody these core values: Collaborative, Fun, Innovative, Goal Driven, and Open to Constructive Feedback.
- Hybrid working (WFO and WFH) from Jakarta Area.
- You will have experience in working alongside a thriving and dynamic team.
Who we’re looking for
The ideal qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional experience in business analytics, economics, finance, marketing, or professional sales-related roles with a track record of advancement.
- Hold (at least) a Master’s degree in Economy/Management/Business Administration.
- Able to demonstrate excellent ability in teaching/training MBA-level courses in Business Administration/Economics/Management. Preferably experienced in doing research.
- Awareness of contemporary and critical issues in the business discipline.
- Able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills at a level that conveys information to and from students and others effectively.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and communicate effectively written and verbal to others.
- Has a dynamic mindset with an open personality i.e. embracing challenges and feedback.
- Has planning and organizing skills that are sufficient to ensure the implementation of the assigned curriculum, job duties, and established expectations.
- Together with our course content developers, you will have a team that is responsible for two classes in our Non-Degree MBA in Tech Program.
- Together with your team, you will develop and improve our learning materials, i.e., course modules, PPT, assignments, and asynchronous class videos.
- You will teach our most potential students in Live classes as well as through an asynchronous video.
- You will research our course materials and design our pedagogy to create the best practices in our Non-Degree MBA in Tech Program, both in materials and class delivery, together with your team.
- You will work with our course reviewers from the industry and graduates from top world MBAs such as INSEAD and YALE, to ensure our course materials have the highest quality.
- We believe Indonesia needs top talents to develop tech companies. Our students who join our Non-Degree MBA in Tech program shall be able to make strategic decisions, develop products, strive in a competitive market, and embrace the data-driven culture when it comes to problem-solving. That’s why we want you to bring a good learning environment, to actively engage with industry and academia to create an innovative and collaborative intellectual environment that fosters learning and service. In our Non-degree MBA in Tech program, we focus on developing and supporting leaders with an entrepreneurial mindset and analytical problem-solving capabilities to cultivate a data-driven culture that impacts the global economy positively.
What you can expect
- You will be expected to work Hybrid in Jakarta (WFH and WFO).
- Time commitment: As a full-time job, we recommend setting aside 40 hours per week.
- Expected salary around Rp 7.000.000 to Rp 10.000.000 per month, based on your skills and performance.
- BPJS Kesehatan & BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
- Health insurance.
- You can take Pacmann’s classes for FREE as long as you are an employee.
- Please send your Resume to this link https://bit.ly/TechMBALecturer before 22 May 2022.
- You are required to do a preliminary test in the Application form so that we can understand your basic knowledge and skills.
- Initial/HR interview.
- User Interview with HR Team.
- On the Job Test with MBA in Tech Team.
- Final interview with Pacmann C-Level.
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately, so submit and finish fast!
- Note: To support the good cause of our world, we only hire those who are vaccinated, already applying for the Covid vaccination program, or planning to get vaccinated ASAP.
- For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org