Are you familiar with Python? SQL? Machine learning? Statistics? especially Deep Learning. Do you want to be involved in our high-impact projects? If you are interested in working alongside a successful and dynamic team and meet the following qualifications, we call you!
What We Do
Pacmann is an intensive and immersive data and business academy in Indonesia to spread knowledge and address the shortage of good talent in the industry. Our story comes from the difficulties faced while we were trying to hire new talent. No matter how much money we threw to solve the problems, we could not find people with the right skills. Then, we figured we might as well train them by ourselves. We know the education system is broken. Many online courses have sprung up, but with so many options to choose from, there is a genuine lack of direction in the learning path, and perhaps most importantly, motivation to learn dies after a few weeks of effort. It’s simply a hard path to travel on your own. To address all the above issues, we have designed programs to provide our students with the essential training/materials needed to build a solid career in data and business. Pacmann has opened two schools: Sekolah Data and Sekolah Bisnis. In delivering our programs and materials, we always pride ourselves on providing the highest scientific and clinical quality for our client partners and students. At our programs, students will be mentored by top-notch academic teams from leading universities and industries, combined with the industrial-fit and in-depth curriculum.
Why You Should Join Us
- You will have the opportunity to get involved in our exciting projects that other companies are rarely working on, such as knowledge graphs, spatiotemporal models, and Bayesian models.
- Our top-notch courses at Pacmann Academy are freely accessible for the entire Pacmann Group’s members (worth up to Rp 150.000.000).
- Our people at Pacmann Group embody these core values: Collaborative, Fun, Innovative, Goal Driven, and Open to Constructive Feedback.
- Remote working from your area (optional).
- You will have experience in working alongside a successful and dynamic team.
Whom We’re Looking For
- Design and build scalable models that leverage best-in-class statistical and machine learning techniques to be integrated into analytics workflows across the business.
- Prepare our Learning Materials for our Sekolah Data sessions in core areas with overall very high quality in class delivery, and act as mentor for learning batches
- Conduct research, learn and applies knowledge of existing and emerging data science to inform solutions across a broad array of functions and business decisions and presents findings.
- Make improvements to how we validate, test, and deploy data science algorithms and models in production.
The Ideal Qualifications:
- One year of data-related working experience is preferred.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply!
- Educational background in computer science, mathematics or statistics is preferred.
- Basic understanding in :
- Mathematics: Calculus & Linear Algebra.
- Machine Learning and Deployment
- Data Wrangling & Visualization.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Programming in Python.
- Git & Shell tools
- Experienced in data analysis would be a plus.
- Experienced in data modeling using Statistics or Machine Learning would be a plus.
- You are a hard worker and a self-starter.
- You are a good communicator and can get along with our teams.
What to Expect
- Time commitment: 40 working hours per week.
- Starting salary around Rp 7-12 Mio per month, based on your skills and performances.
- Other benefits: Insurance, overtime fee, dll
- Please send your Resume and finish the Mini-Assignment through this link: https://bit.ly/Apply_JrDS_PACMANN before 20th September 2022
- Initial/HR interview
- User Interview with Pacmann Team
- Final interview with CEO Pacmann
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately, so submit and finish fast!
- Note: To support the good cause of our world, we only hire those who are vaccinated, are already applying for the vaccination program, or planning to get vaccinated ASAP.
- For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org