Do you have experiences about producing online content and a keen eye for detail? If you are interested in working alongside a successful and dynamic team and meet the following qualifications, we would like to meet you!
What We Do
Pacmann is an intensive and immersive data boot camp company in Indonesia to spread knowledge and address the shortage of good talent in the industry. The story behind the boot camp comes from the difficulties faced while we were trying to hire new talent. No matter how much money we threw at the problem, we could not find people with the right skills. Then we figured we might as well train them ourselves. We know the education system is broken. Many online courses have sprung up, but with so many options to choose from, there is a genuine lack of direction in the learning path, and perhaps most importantly, motivation to learn dies after a few weeks of effort. It’s simply a hard path to travel on your own. To address all the above issues, we have designed boot camp programs to provide our students with the essential training/materials needed to build a solid career in data analytics. Pacmann has opened three data-related schools: Sekolah Data, Sekolah Engineer, and Sekolah Bisnis. In delivering our programs and materials, we always pride ourselves on providing the highest scientific and clinical quality for our client partners and students. At our programs, students will be mentored by top-notch academic teams from leading universities, industries combined with the industrial-fit and in-depth curriculum.
Why You Should Join Us
- We’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health and the ones they love.
- You will have the opportunity to connect and learn with our academic lecturer, e.g., Master or Ph.D. degrees from reputable universities and practitioners from reputable industries.
- Our people at Pacmann embody these core values: Collaborative, Fun, Innovative, Goal Driven, and Open to Constructive Feedback.
- Remote working from anywhere.
- You will have experience in working alongside a thriving and dynamic team.
Whom We are Looking for
The ideal qualifications should:
- Be students of Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
- Have a fundamental understanding of data science and machine learning.
- Be able to understand papers on data science and machine learning.
- Have experience in writing well-structured and insightful long-form articles.
The candidate would be responsible for:
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, etc)
- Submitting topics to the Head of Content for input and approval every week.
- Writing well-structured drafts based on approved topics.
- Proofreading and editing drafts before publication.
What You Can Expect
- You will be expected to work remotely.
- As a part-time content writer, you will write only 1 long-form article (around 1.000 words) per week; hence, you will write only 4 articles per month.
- Accumulatively, you are expected to receive Rp 800.000 per month for 4 articles (Rp 200.000 per 1 article). However, we also offer extra remuneration up to Rp 1.500.000 if your articles perform well, based on certain metrics, e.g. page views and engagement on social media.
- Please send your Resume to this https://bit.ly/content-writer-for-data-science until Tuesday (19/4/2022) at 18.00 Western Indonesia Time.
- Initial/HR interview.
- User Interview with Head of Content.
Additional pieces of information
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately, so submit and finish fast!
- Note: To support the good cause of our world, we only hire those who are vaccinated, already applying for the Covid vaccination program, or planning to get vaccinated ASAP.
- For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org