Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, & Malang
Our team is looking for an enthusiastic, culturally attuned person to become part of our Community & Event Team and immediately impact all of our intro and free program initiatives. If you’re someone who can help further in orchestrating our intro and free program, both online and offline as Community & Event Officer, come and join us!
What we do
Pacmann is an intensive and immersive data and business bootcamp company in Indonesia to spread knowledge and address the shortage of good talent in the industry. The story behind the bootcamp comes from the difficulties faced while we were trying to hire new talent. No matter how much money we threw at the problem, we could not find people with the right skills. Then we figured we might as well train them ourselves. We know the education system is broken. Many online courses have sprung up, but with so many options to choose from, there is a genuine lack of direction in the learning path, and perhaps most importantly, motivation to learn dies after a few weeks of effort. It’s simply a hard path to travel on your own. To address all the above issues, we have designed boot camp programs to provide our students with the essential training/materials needed to build a solid career in data analytics. Pacmann has opened three data-related schools: Sekolah Data, Sekolah Data Engineer, and Sekolah Bisnis. In delivering our programs and materials, we always pride ourselves on providing the highest scientific and clinical quality for our client partners and students. In our programs, students will be mentored by top-notch academic teams from leading universities, and industries combined with an industrial-fit and in-depth curriculum.
Why you should join us
- We’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health and the ones they love.
- You will have the opportunity to connect and learn with our academic lecturer, e.g., Master’s or Ph.D. degrees from reputable universities and practitioners from reputable industries.
- Our people in Pacmann embody these core values: Collaborative, Fun, Innovative, Goal Driven, and Open to Constructive Feedback.
- You can work from anywhere (remote working).
- You will have experience working alongside a successful and dynamic team.
Who we’re looking for
The ideal qualifications:
- Final-year college students or fresh graduates from various backgrounds are welcome to apply.
- Domicile or willing to be placed for remote working in one of the determined locations (Jakarta/Bandung/Yogyakarta/Malang).
- Fluent in Public Speaking, and you find it easy to hold conversations with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Familiar with both online and offline event organization and its project management.
- Able to produce event reports frequently and analyze the findings.
- Enjoy doing online research and has excellent writing skills.
- Being creative and proficient in using Discord moderation bots and dashboard reporting tools (e.g., Google Data Studio, Tableau) is a plus.
- Fast Learner, Self-motivated, and able to work well in a collaborative environment and individually.
- Adaptable/flexible personality who can handle the ever-changing demands of the position and work in both strategic and execution capacities.
- Willing to switch one of the weekend days to weekdays
- Becoming Pacmann’s representative in one of those cities.
- In charge of offline event preparation and the day execution.
- Responsible for offline teaching assistant/sales (part-time) during the event.
- Responsible to conduct feedback analysis and produce a comprehensive yet insightful weekly report on the conducted offline event.
- In charge of participants’ certificates and their distribution.
- Supporting role for online events.
- Maintain Discord server and its content
- Become the moderator for our online event (webinar & workshop)
What you can expect
- You will be expected to work remotely from chosen cities.
- Switching Saturday to Monday for off-day compensation
- Time commitment: As a full-timer, we recommend setting aside 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week.
- Competitive monthly remuneration with Jakarta standard.
- Other competitive employee benefits.
- Please send your application to this link https://tinyurl.com/EventOfficerPacmann before May 2, 2023
- Presentation and Interview Session with the Pacmann team
Additional pieces of information
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately, so submit and finish fast!
- Note: To support the good cause of our world, we only hire those who are vaccinated, already applying for the Covid vaccination program, or planning to get vaccinated ASAP.
- For any questions or confirmation, do not hesitate to contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com