Are you familiar with Strategic Management, Growth Marketing and Sales, and Project Management? Do you want to share your knowledge with some aspiring learners in Indonesia? If you are interested in working alongside a successful and dynamic team and you meet the following qualifications, We are interested in you!
What we do
Pacmann Academy is an intensive and immersive data boot camp in Indonesia to spread knowledge and to address the shortage of good talent in the industry. The story behind the bootcamp comes from our own difficulties faced while we were trying to hire new talent. No matter how much money we threw at the problem, we could not find people with the right skills. Then we figured we might as well train them ourselves. We know the education system is broken. Many online courses have sprung up but with so many options to choose from, there is a genuine lack of direction in the learning path and perhaps most importantly, motivation to learn dies after a few weeks of effort. It’s simply a hard path to travel on your own. To address all the above issues, we have designed boot camp programs to provide our students the essential training/materials needed to build a solid career in data analytics. In education, we always believe that having the best academic team and learning curriculum are essential. Not only that, by carefully managing the academic plan and teams along with in-depth insight of school operations will enable us to maximize the learning impact and make sure that our students are having a seamless experience while studying. That is why we invite resourceful and professional talent like yourself to be part of our Non-degree MBA in Tech team.
What is Non-Degree MBA in Tech Program?
Pacmann Academy is soon running a Non-degree MBA in Tech program to prepare our students to tackle business-related problems and get their aspiring business-related jobs. We pride ourselves on providing the highest scientific and clinical quality for our client partners and students. At our programs, students will be mentored by top-notch academic teams from leading universities and industry such as NTU, NUS, Oxford and data practitioners from the leading data industry combined with industrial-fit and in-depth curriculum. To keep up with the practical and fundamental knowledge of business, we must update and improve our curriculum on a regular basis, which is why we are looking for some exceptional individuals in our team like yourself to join our Non-degree MBA in Tech teams to help deliver our curriculum and education of real-world skills in business. Through the Non-degree MBA in Tech program by Pacmann, we provide a way to make learning data easier and helping our students to get their dream job!
Why you should join us
- You will have the opportunity to connect and learn with our academic lecturer, e.g. Master or PhD degree from reputable universities like NTU, NUS, Oxford, and data practitioners from reputable data industry.
- Our people in Pacmann Academy embody these core values: Collaborative, Fun, Innovative, Goal Driven and Open to Constructive Feedback.
- You will have an experience in working alongside a successful and dynamic team
- We have Business Intelligence, Data Sciences, Software Engineering, and MBA contents. You will have free access to all of our learning content!
- Remote working opportunity from your area.
Who we’re looking for
- You will be asked to lead our class’s daily operations and make sure that our most potential students are having a seamless experience while studying in MBA in Tech.
- You will be both a leader and friend to our Teaching Assistant team. Lead them to achieve our goals while having fun with them.
- You will be managing our amazing lecturer’s from top world MBA alumni (INSEAD, Yale, GSB Stanford, Kellogg, and many more) class schedules, operations, and development. You will be in touch with amazing people here.
- We believe Indonesia needs top talents to develop tech companies. We want you to bring a good learning environment and experience to our students in our Non-degree MBA in Tech program. These students should be able to make strategic decisions, develop products, and strive in a competitive market.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in business or related fields. Exceptional fresh graduates are also welcome.
- 1+ years experience in management roles.
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills. You find it easy to hold conversations with people from diverse backgrounds.
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented. You love taking an existing process and improving upon it to ensure a delightful end result for our academic teams and students.
- You are comfortable using digital tools such as Zoom, Google Suite, and like learning new platforms.
- You have an interest in education technology, business, and startups.
Would love to see:
- You have teaching experience, especially online teaching experience. Thus, you understand what the student and academic teams are experiencing.
- A knowledge about business and management would be a plus.
What you can expect
- You will be expected to work REMOTELY.
- Time commitment: similar to a full-time job, we recommend setting aside 40 hours per week.
- Expected salary around Rp 5.000.000 to Rp 7.000.000 per month, based on your skills and performances.
- Submit your resume through this link https://bit.ly/Apply_ClassCoorMBA_PACMANN , before 7 June 2022, 15.00 WIB.
- HR interview with Human Resources – Pacmann.
- User Interview with MBA in Tech – Pacmann teams.
- On the job training with MBA in Tech – Pacmann teams.
- Final interview with CEO Pacmann.
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately, so submit and finish fast!
- Note: to support the good cause of our world, we only hire those who are vaccinated, already applying for the Covid vaccination program, or planning to get vaccinated ASAP.
- For any questions, please email email@example.com